We’re pleased to announce registration is now open for our Spring Break Robotics camps for the two weeks of March 2016. We’re offering full day (9-3pm) and half day (9-12) programs, with an option on the first week for childminding until 4:30pm. Please click here for more information: Robotics Spring Camp. Below is more information on our Robotics Camps, including summer registration link as well (for those of you who really like to plan ahead).
Coding, Building, Computational Thinking, Teamwork, Lots of fun!!
At LEGO Robotics Camp, kids create, build, program and operate robotic animals, machines and vehicles using LEGO® Education WeDo and Mindstorms Robotics with Computer Programming. On the way they learn computational and critical thinking, problem solving and teamwork skills.
We place your child into grade level appropriate activities based on skill, ability, experience and preference. Returning students from After School Programs will be placed in more advanced levels with new sets of activities that will challenge them further.
LEGO® Education Robotics Activities (K-Gr8):
- LEGO® Education WeDo 1.0 (K-Gr2) – Basic Robotics Activities, Robocamp.eu SafariCamp, Scratch Programming
- LEGO® Education WeDo 2.0 (Gr 1-3) – iPad Bluetooth Controlled Programming and Building BRAND NEW FOR 2016!! Sets are fresh off the press!!
- LEGO® Education Simple Machines with Scratch Programming
- LEGO® Compatible Meet Edison Programming and Robot Controller Games (Gr 2-4)
- LEGO® Education Mindstorms EV3 Competition Games Gr. 3-8
- LEGO® Education Mindstorms NXT & EV3 Large Model Building Gr. 4-8
- LEGO® Education Mindstorms EV3 First Lego League Challenge Missions Gr. 4-8
Morning Session (9:00-12:00pm): Full Robotics Program for all Grade levels
Lunch break (12:00-1:00pm) – Outside at the University Chapel park and covered table area
- Students bring their own lunch, do outside activities at the park, play sports such as badminton, basketball – supervision, sports equipment provided
Afternoon Session (1:00pm-3:00pm): Full Robotics Program for all Grade levels, with more active teamwork events such as Competition Games and Challenge Missions
Videos from our last year’s LEGO Robotics Camps: